News & Announcements

  1. Season on hold

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020
    Status: We are currently at a hiatus for the program because we honestly have no clue what is to come in the next 6 months. We see 3 ways this could go and have lowered the price in hopes of a season. However, in order to lower the cost, this season will run differently than it has so please be patient with us and know this is NOT our norm but we are trying our best. The cost for registration to hold a spot has been lowered to $100 and has been extended until further notice. We are unsure of what the rest of the payment will be because we have several options depending on which scenario becomes reality in the next 6 months.

    Scenario 1: This will blow over in a month and we will run the season like normal with a different, cheaper uniform and dates will be rescheduled. Parts of the season will still be different than in years past. In this case, there will probably be another $100 (ish) payment to pay for the cheaper uniform.

    Scenario 2: This blows over at the last minute and we will still have a season but we will perform in a tshirt and pants because uniforms have a long turn-around time. The important part is that we WILL still have a season and your kids will be able to cheer and dance even though this crazy virus has changed a lot of our lives. This is not ideal because we know how important it is to have a uniform but there is nothing more important than the experience the kids have and the learning that will take place. In this case, there MIGHT be a small payment to cover any additional costs that exceed the registration payment. Anyone that paid the original $200 would be refunded part of their payment.

    Scenario 3: This virus thing lasts into next school year and we can't even have a season so there is nothing we can do and will have to wait until the following year :(  In this scenario, I'm HOPING we can still maybe do a variety show or something but in tshirt and shorts similar to the winter drill clinic. All money would be refunded for those people that have already registered for this year.

    TJ's pizza: Anyone that did the TJ's fundraiser has 2 options. You can continue with your fundraiser but please note that we can't put in the order yet until it is safe to pick up the delivery so it will be closer to May (unless everything gets extended). You will still get your pizzas and refund from TJ's. You can also choose for a full refund, in which case you need to contact Stacey or myself.

  2. Cancelled until further notice

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Because schools are shut down until end of April, everything scheduled with JPS is cancelled. We will reschedule once school resumes and once we can find locations and dates that will be effective for everyone. I will reach out once everything is situated again.

  3. Variety Show

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Due to the cancelation of events in the district, variety show has been canceled. We are unsure if it will be rescheduled or simply canceled. If the show is canceled, we are hoping to have a showing for the parents so they can show you how hard they have been working. I will update when we hear more.

  4. Important Dates

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    March 2nd: Registration opens

    March 16th: TJ form turn in at Bread Co on Rock Rd, 6-7pm

    April 14th: TJ pick up Heights parking lot 6-7pm

    April 15th: Fitting night Heights 6:30-8pm (Mandatory)

    April 16th: Registration closes

    April 23th: Mandatory parent/athlete meeting (Mandatory)

    June 17, 18, 19th: Camp (Mandatory)

    June 19th: Pool party